Integrated Curriculum Montessori
It has been observed that when children grow up in an environment that is intellectually and artistically alive, warm, and encouraging, they will spontaneously ask questions, investigate, create, and explore new ideas. Children, especially when they are very young, are actually quite capable of absorbing information, concepts and skills from their surroundings and peers almost through osmosis and this is the reason why Early Childhood Care and Education has been made an integral part of New Education Policy (NEP) 2020.
Considering the importance of these early years of a child’s education, we have specially designed an Integrated Montessori curriculum as an inclined spiral plane of integrated studies, rather than a traditional model.
Integrated Curriculum A- (Age group 3.5 years and above)
· An opportunity for the learners who have never been to school ( missed Nursery in 2020 due to COVID) to bridge the learning gap.
· Appropriate time to get promoted in normal course to complete Montessori within the specified time frame.
· These learners will be prepared to continue the session Mont -2 in the session 2022-23.
Integrated Curriculum B- (Age group 4.5 years and above)
· This curriculum will give an opportunity for the learners to recapitulate the concepts who somehow could not continue their learning process due to pandemic ( missed Mont 1 in 2020 due to COVID).
· These learners will be prepared to continue the session admitted to Grade I in the session 2022-23.